Warning: include(/home/86863/domains/search-mojo.com/html/includes/google-analytics.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c06/h04/mnt/86863/domains/search-mojo.com/html/lp/seo-ppc.php on line 34

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/86863/domains/search-mojo.com/html/includes/google-analytics.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.3.29/share/pear') in /nfs/c06/h04/mnt/86863/domains/search-mojo.com/html/lp/seo-ppc.php on line 34
Search Mojo |

Our research has found that approximately 20% of searchers click on ads, while the remaining 80% click on organic results. That's why it's important to consider PPC advertising along with SEO efforts, to ensure you have the greatest possibility of receiving clicks and traffic.

Search Mojo specializes in both SEO and PPC management. Our proven SEO and PPC techniques ensure that you'll get the most search visibility possible, giving you the greatest possibility to capture new traffic.

Request a free SEO and PPC quote

Liberty Tax Services
Search Mojo helped Liberty Tax attract 12.06% more targeted organic search traffic to their website in only 60 days.

Timeframe Visits Pages per Visit Time on Site Bounce Rate
60 days +12.06% +39.50% +40.26% -26.37%

The PPC and SEO experts at Search Mojo can help you drive more qualified traffic to your website through our 4-step processes for PPC and SEO:

SEO Process:

PPC Process:

To request your quote for SEO and PPC services, please fill out the form below. All fields are required.

Our certifications:

Our SEO and PPC clients include:

Publications and events we contribute to include: