Google AdWords call extensions allow businesses to add their phone number to ads, and as a clickable link on the bottom of PPC ads when they are displayed on mobile devices with the click-to-call feature. Users will be able to click the phone number and reach your organization directly.
Google call metrics takes call extensions a step further by adding your phone number on PPC ads showing on desktop and other non-mobile devices. Call metrics also assigns your company a custom Google Voice phone number that can track details for all calls made as a result of your PPC ads. Find out how many users called, the call duration, caller area code, and more. Search Mojo can help your business implement phone extensions with call metrics and potentially increase calls and leads to your business.
Benefits of Call Metrics:
- Increase click-through-rates (CTR)
- Provide searchers with additional information
- Take up more real estate on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
- Each call incurs a minimum of $1; more depending on bid-per-call settings.
- Get searchers on the phone directly with sales team
- Discover where callers are located geographically
- Discover which PPC campaigns and ad groups are driving in the most phone calls and leads
- More insight to calls resulting from paid search efforts
Looking for more information and updates about click-to-call and call metrics for phone extensions? Read the official blog of Search Mojo, Search Marketing Sage, for all the latest news on search engine marketing.