Choosing the Right Search Engine Optimization Keywords
At the foundation of every search engine optimization (SEO) program is keyword selection. Choosing the right search engine optimization keywords to target can mean the difference between success and failure of SEO, determining whether the right type of traffic is sent to the a client's website.
Search Mojo's Keyword Research Process:
- Search Mojo first examines any preferred client keywords. These are keywords that a client deems of high importance. Clients are not limited to a certain quantity of keywords for SEO, and keyword research may be undertaken on a periodic basis to determine new keyword phrases as chosen phrases achieve higher ranking or products/services are added by the client.
- Next Search Mojo examines the keywords of the competitors of a client.
- Search Mojo then adds additional keywords that our account team feels are related to the client's brand, products or messaging.
- From the comprehensive list of potential keywords, Search Mojo selects several keyword phrases that have the potential to drive highly-targeted website visitors.
- Finally, Search Mojo presents a Keyword Research Report to the client, along with a list of the suggested top phrases.